Tuesday, June 14, 2005

The Verdict is In

I'm not talking about that wacko human that somehow evaded being sent to prison for diddling with little boys.

The Vet called Ed today and as we'd expected, the tests show that the remaining part of my Thyroid has another tumor, causing it to pump out it's hormones. Kim picked up some new medications for me this afternoon. Apparently they rub it on my ear!?! We'll see about that! But I may give it a chance so that I can start feeling better, and gain some weight. Ed told them no more operations, and the Vet agreed.

I guess I'm still going to try and stick around for a while.

2 Comments:

At 9:33 AM, Blogger walaski said...

Sherry ... you're right. It is kinda nice. If I didn't know that Ed's giving me medicine on my ears, I would never suspect. It doesn't bother me in the least. It'll be a week or two before we know if it's starting to help.

 
At 2:31 PM, Blogger Jovianne said...

Mingling, my cats just love having their ears rubbed, so relax and enjoy. Don't think about the medicine.
Keep us posted as to how it is going, you are in my prayers.
Let's hope this helps alot!
:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home