Saturday, December 18, 2004

Stay Tuned

Meow.

Sorry I haven't written in a while. We've been REALLY busy getting ready for the holidays, and my arthritis is acting up. Also, the computer I usually use is totally down (the magic smoke that makes electronics work came out of the back of the computer,) so I have to sneak time on one of Ed's other computers.

I've got a couple posts to enter in the next couple of evenings, I just haven't decided whether to publish the posts separately, or combine them.

Topics include:

  • A birthday party for Kim's and Ed's three year old offspring where 9 other mini-humans where invited to invade my house.

  • Something called "Girl Scouts" and what happens when they have a meeting at my house.



No wonder I've been sore lately. I need to get back to my nap.

1 Comments:

At 7:52 PM, Blogger Bing said...

a party for a cat! thats great! by the way, i just wanna know is it really hard for some people to accept blogs about cats? i just posted something a thing called psi trailing. it is a cat's ability to find their way home traveling distances. have you heard of this? well, someone gave his opinion which was ok, except that well... never mind. good luck on your party

 

Post a Comment

<< Home