Saturday, December 18, 2004

Stay Tuned

Meow.

Sorry I haven't written in a while. We've been REALLY busy getting ready for the holidays, and my arthritis is acting up. Also, the computer I usually use is totally down (the magic smoke that makes electronics work came out of the back of the computer,) so I have to sneak time on one of Ed's other computers.

I've got a couple posts to enter in the next couple of evenings, I just haven't decided whether to publish the posts separately, or combine them.

Topics include:

  • A birthday party for Kim's and Ed's three year old offspring where 9 other mini-humans where invited to invade my house.

  • Something called "Girl Scouts" and what happens when they have a meeting at my house.



No wonder I've been sore lately. I need to get back to my nap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home