Games Cats Play, part 4: Rise and Shine
Playing Field: Every bedroom in the house that has humans sleeping in it.
Game Time: First morning light.
Team A: Cats
Team B: Humans
Game Play: This is another "surprise game" in that Team B does not know they are involved in the game until game has begun. Team A will begin game play when one of the team members notices that the dry food bowls or water mugs are empty. A "call to game" is made to the other team members who then begin to move from room to room attempting to wake up the members of Team B.
Team A has the objective to wake members of Team B and successfully get one or more to refill the food bowls or water mugs.
Team B's objective is to stay asleep.
Points are awarded to Team A for:
* Number of members of Team B are woken up.
* Getting members of Team B to feed/water them.
* Amount of cursing from Team B members
* Creativity of cursing from Team B members
Points are awarded to Team B for:
* Staying asleep until normal wake up times. (These may differ from weekdays to weekends.)
Game is over when Team B feeds/waters Team A.