Games Cats Play, part 3: Trip
Playing Field: Anywhere, steps or hardware floors preferred
Safe base: Under a bed or anywhere out of reach of player B
Player A: Cat
Optional Team A: Can have team play with any number of cats
Player B: Human
Game Play: This is a "surprise game" in that Player B does not know they are involved in the game until game has begun. Player A (or Team A) determines Playing Field. Player B unwittingly starts game by walking into Playing Field.
Player A (or Team A) has the objective to race in front of Player B and twist themselves in Player B's legs.
Player B's objective is not to fall down and injure themselves.
Points are awarded to Player A (or Team A) for:
- Number of stairs Player B tumbles down
- Hardness of Playing Field that Player B lands on
- Number of objects Player B drops
- For Team play, extra points are awarded for the number of Cats involved in Game Play
Points are awarded to Player B for:
- Nothing really, it's pretty one sided. We're CATS, Remember?
Game is over when either Player A (or Team A) is able to make it to Safe base, or if Player B is rendered unconscious.