Sunday, December 12, 2004

NotSo Not Fair

Mew?

All the Cats in the house like to wrestle, but NotSo has started a fighting tactic that is really not fair. Not that we don't still like to wrestle with him, but what he does makes the humans in the house laugh at us, and that is NOT COOL! We've tried to tell NotSo to cool it on the move, but I guess he likes being the clown.

What he does is this: When wrestling, he'll run up next to us so his hind end is even with our head. He'll then lift his hind leg, like how those evil dogs pee. He'll kick his leg over our head, then SIT.ON.OUR.HEAD!!! What's up with that?!? The first time he did it, I thought he'd just lost his balance, but he's done it again and again, to all us Cats!!! The Humans just roll on the floor laughing.

I heard Ed say he was going to keep the camcorder on hand to try and get some video of it. If he does, I'll never be able to look myself in the mirror again!

1 Comments:

At 6:16 PM, Blogger Webmiztris said...

lol! My female cat does that to my male cat!! That's her signature move - sitting on Mehah's face!!

webmiztris.diaryland.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home