Saturday, January 29, 2005

The MAN is Keepin' Us DOWN!

CATS OF THE WORLD!

Be aware that your humans want nothing but to keep us Cats down and treat us as PETS!! Yes, even in my own home, the conditions are deteriorating, and attempts at reaching understanding have failed. We had to smuggle these pictures showing our horrid treatment:

We're not sure what NotSo had done to be forced into solitary confinement.
NotSo

Food is also scarce, and we're forced to wait in food lines at our bowls.
FoodLine

Don't listen to the human's propaganda about us Cats having the run of the house. We've sometimes have had to sit on chairs without pillows, drink water without ice, and play with paper bags that the humans may have ALREADY USED!!!

UNITE FELINES!!!




Ahhhhh, nevermind. I need a nap.

2 Comments:

At 2:56 PM, Blogger Webmiztris said...

you guys are so cute!

 
At 8:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for creating this site!

I am a water garden enthusiast as well. I enjoy surfing the Web and finding sites that are related to water gardening that I can tell my newsletter about. I will be sure and bookmark your site.

Please feel free to pay me a visit to find more information on impermeable pond liners
and water gardens.

Thanks,
Thomas Holley
Water-Garden-Directory.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home