Thursday, June 03, 2004

Yeah, I'm a Cat

It's not like I wouldn't have learned all about the english language or about using computers in the 15 years I've lived with my humans, so don't act all surprised. Yeah, I'm a cat. A Seal-Point Siamese to be exact. I was born in the US state of Missouri 15 (almost 16) years ago and was unceremoniously dumped at a small town pet store for sale. The story has it that I was the runt of a litter of non-show-quality cats, was basically being allowed to starve while all by brothers and sisters ate the food. The pet store owner didn't care about me. Then these college students bought me, fed me milk & vitamins, eggs, other stuff until I was healthy. I've been with them since. Saw them move to North Carolina, get married and have two other smaller humans. It's these two mini-humans' friends that always point to me and ask, "Is that a cat?"

Yeah, I'm a Cat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home